Saturday, September 12, 2009

How My Journey Began

I have struggled with my weight most of my teenage and adult life.

I reached the point about a year ago where I wanted to change my life and better overall health. I started my journey with WW and lost almost 40 pounds and hit a plateau after about 4 months and not matter what I did I was not able to break through for almost a year during which time I became frustrated and even gained back almost half of the weight back!

No matter what I did I was not able to break through. Finally, I was able to figure out what would change the path.

Finally I found Herbalife and 6 weeks later I have lost 22 pounds and almost 22 inches overall!

I decided to start a blog to hopefully inspire others to the same path of reduction....hahahaha

Hope you enjoy as much as I will!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You will do great! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. You know that I will always love you no matter what - I think you are beautiful just the way you are :)

    ReplyDelete