Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 2

So I am off to church soon and then I will come home and clean my house and do laundry as preparation for the week to come. My business is doing well although I need get give it another kick in the butt to ensure success.

I feel off the wagon a little with my diet last night because I was feeling a little down although I am not going to beat myself up about it. Sadly all I could find in my house were some crackers to cheat with.... I guess that good because I don't keep anything else in my house other than things that are good for me. Guess Dr. Phil was right about that. Those of you who have read his book might agree.

I have to stop stepping on the scale as that tends to derail me as well. How is that you can fluctuate almost 5 pounds in a couple of days back and forth! Makes no sense at all. I am going to research that later today and will get back and post about that later, just one of those things that makes you go hmmmmmm......

Have a great Sunday everyone and talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment